Thursday, December 4, 2008

Blogger's block...

So, I don't ever know what to blog about. I don't really have much of an imagination nor an exciting life... Which makes blogging a lot more difficult than it really is. Because I feel like certain 'blogs' kind of make you come across as a certain type of person person. If you were to blog about your accomplishments you're conceited and well, cocky; writing about your problems only makes you whiny and annoying; and talking about typical stuff (weather, school, sports...) is just boring. I have been completely slacking on blogging simply because I don't know what to blog about. I suppose I could write about my aspirations and dreams, but I already did blogs similar to that. And it seems that when I come up with a blog I can't wait to write up (or type, really) I forget it or realize it sounded so much better in my head. I guess I'll just have to ponder some more.... But, whatever I come up with will make an excellent post next time!

No comments: