Thursday, December 11, 2008

40 Things...

I'm making a list of forty things that has happened to me in the past month... whether it's infuriating, embarrassing, funny, whatever. Here it goes: 1. Got really sick from eating egg salad at the hospital when volunteering. 2. Made plans to go to New Hampshire. 3. Read a story to my nephew. 4. Went shopping with my brother’s girlfriend. 5. Went shopping with my mom. 6. Gave blood. 7. Laughed so hard I couldn’t breathe. 8. Went to my brother’s hockey game. 9. Took Zumba classes at the gym, and pretended I could dance. 10. Applied to colleges. 11. Got mistaken for my brother- and got in trouble for skipping my art class (that I don’t have.) 11. Worked on calculus homework for 5 hours with my friends Kelli and Jared. 12. Have yet to complete a full week of school (which is no surprise… cause I hate school.) 13. Went back to my elementary school to help tutor Spanish speaking kids. 14. Inducted new members into the National Honor Society. 15. Slept all day. 16. And then slept some more. 17. Procrastinated. 18. Applied to colleges. 19. Got accepted to Stockton (as my fallback). 20. Got a scholarship... the Dean's Scholarship? 21. Took the SATs. 22. Tried to convince my mom to let me get a tattoo. 23. Went shopping with my friend Kelli and her sister. 24. Went to Atlantic City with my best friend. 24. Got Christmas presents for my family. 25. Babysat my niece Abby, and got frustrated after she cried for 47 minutes. 26. Got pants pulled down while setting the dinner table. 27. Ate waffles for dinner. 28. Sewed a pair of pants to be 'skinny jeans'. 29. Re-arranged my room. 30. Got in trouble at work for something I didn't do. 31. Forgot to put my availability at work, so got zero hours. 32. Bought a bathing suit, heeeelllooo Caribbean. 33. Did calculus extra credit. 34. Measured the calc extra credit box wrong. 35. Left school crying. 36. Failed a test (for the second time in my whole life). 37. Thought long and hard about life. 38. Begged my mom to let me drive to New Hampshire. 39. Got a puppy- Lola! 40. Wrote 40 things I did in the month of December!

No comments: