Sunday, November 9, 2008

Relaxed!

So, to make a long story short my family has gone to New Hampshire a few times without me. It is due in large part to the fact that I have no time for myself, so there was no way I could drive for 12 hours and not get much accomplished in my valuable days. Haha. But, yes. I finally relaxed this weekend. I drove up to New Hampshire on Wednesday after school and got there around 8-ish. It was just my sister and I going to visit our Uncle, Aunt, and cousins. I had such a good time. I almost forgot what it was like to just sit around. We hung out with my cousin's friends (who are all my age), road quads, ice skated, played spoons, and just a lot of fun things. The ride was a bit brutal, but worth it. I got to sleep in and just completely relax (especially cause my phone broke!). They live like 35 minutes from any store, so it was like a slice of a different lifestyle. A very plain and simple one. And I loved every minute of it. I can't wait to go back again =) And my family is coming down for Thanksgiving! I am so excited!

No comments: